Become Part of Our Team
Games are no longer a niche market but millions of people enjoy them every day. With our Software and Games Plattform we are enabling businesses around the world to easily create interactive and playful experiences for any location. With our solutions we are enabling people all over the world to better collaborate together and experience places differently.
Passion & Growth
We have an important role in helping our partners expand their business. We see this role as a privilege, and we work hard and passionately to provide them with a great product and help them grow.
Trust & Respect
Trust and mutual respect are the basic prerequisites for good interpersonal relationships and cooperation. It is therefore one of our key values in our teams to respect and trust each other regardless of gender, background, sexuality, religion and more. We overcome hurdles by listening to each other, exchanging different views and experiences and developing a solution together.
Responsibility & Creativity
Each individual at Cluetivity has a lot of freedom to act. We encourage our team members to take initiative, to lead projects and to voice criticism to ensure that our company and we personally grow.
Join an international and experienced team.
Work from Remote, flexible working hours and home office.
Working with an exciting product and the latest technologies.
Personal responsibility and professional development.
A wide range of refreshments.
Team events such as escape rooms, bowling and much more.
Current Job Openings
You like what you see, however there is currently no job opening online which suits you well?
We are on the hunt for active minds with fresh ideas, infectious energy, and the passion to help our vision become fully realised – to become one of the leading gamification platforms in the world. If that sounds good to you, please send us your speculative application and we will see what might be in it for you.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG
- Business fluent English and/or German language skills – any other language is an advantage
- Passion for the world of gaming, escape rooms, outdoor experience or team building events
- An open and creative mind, being able to collaborate respectfully within a team of enthusiasts while being self-responsible and reliable
- The opportunity to take over individual responsibilities from your first working day
- Be part of a diverse, international, and very friendly team in Berlin
- The freedom to express your personality and innovative ideas to help shape an ever-growing company
- Fantastic insights into the gaming industries, working with a range of exciting partners and accounts
- Attractive salary and excellent employee benefits (e. g. flexible working hours, option to work from home, joint team activities and events, kicker, PS4 and much more)
Be part of our success story and apply now. In your application, please be sure to inform us of the role you would like to fill or team to join, as well as your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!